1. Your privacy is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
B. Collecting Personal Information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. Information that you enter in order to set up subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
9. Any other personal information you send to us.
C. Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (from which you can unsubscribe at any time).
We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
D. Disclosing personal information
We may not disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information: 1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law; 2. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; 3. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and 4. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. Retention and Deletion of Personal Information
This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
1. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purpose to which you have agreed to.
2. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section E, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data: a. to the extent that we are required to do so by law; b. if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and c. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
F. Security of Personal Information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. 2. We will store all the personal information you provide on external (encrypted, password- and firewall-protected) secure storage servers. 3. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email
J. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following: 1. the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
L. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.